TreasuryONE, South Africa’s leading managed treasury services company, today announces the launch of the Corporate Banking Hub. No longer do finance teams need to log into various online banking portals for cash visibility or worry about increased payment risks due to manual payment workflows and weak processing protocols. Cash visibility is 100% accurate and deliver to the CFO’s inbox first thing in the morning, enabling organisations to make better, smarter business decisions.
The TreasuryONE Corporate Banking Hub provides organisations with a complete view of banking activities, integrated with single sign-on protocols, that saves time, reduce risk and enhancing the quality of information.
By implementing the Corporate Banking Hub, organisations will adopt best practices in vital areas related to payments and cash management:
- Secure controls and standardised processes
- Streamlined payments
- Robust multi-bank connectivity via Host to Host, Swift or API
- Short term liquidity forecasting and reconciliation
- Fraud and financial crime prevention
- Dashboard and standard reports
This state-of-the-art enterprise banking hub architecture allows organisations to embrace new capabilities and adhere to new directives, regulations and is API ready. The Corporate Banking Hub enables organisations to accelerate and streamline their payment and administrative processes and achieve new visibility, efficiency, security, control, and profitability levels.
- ACCESS to all banks for 100% visibility of cash
- Central visibility of all banking activities & user access
- Includes treasury modules – Forecasting, Cash Management, Financial transactions
- Internal ERP system and Bank agnostic
- Automation of manual repetitive banking processes and interactive automated reporting
- No reliance on internal IT Resources – application maintain connectivity 24/7/365
Hennie de Klerk, Founder and CEO at TreasuryONE, commented, “The fragmented ERP and financial systems landscape many organisations face is a breeding ground for ineffective management of time, cash, and payments, leading to increased risk and ineffective cash flow and liquidity management. Technology now makes it possible to connect disparate operations so that finance teams have a 360-degree view of all cash and payments to reduce fraud risk and automate as many tasks as possible.”
About TreasuryONE (https://www.treasuryone.co.za)
TreasuryONE is SA’s market leader in providing a broad range of best practice treasury solutions, treasury & RPA technology and market risk advice to organisations of all sizes.
TreasuryONE’s product offerings include the delivery and support of treasury management technology systems, robotic process automation (RPA) solutions, market risk management and execution services, managed treasury services, cash and liquidity management, money market funds, corporate payment factory and supply chain finance technology. Clients experience the value of enhanced treasury performance and reduced risk in today’s demanding fast-moving financial environment.